Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ACT] Your last movie?
The Man from Nowhere (2010)
Kee-rist, the Koreans know how to do brutality. Highly recommended.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
Badlands (1973) Martin Sheen, Sissy Spacek
If I were to make a movie this is the kind of movie I wish I could make.
**Porky's** (1981)

I wasn't allowed to watch such movies when I was youngish. I can see where all later coming of age movies took some ideas. Interesting how 'woke' we were in the 80s. Seems like we've become so backward now.
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
Wow. Porky's. Saw it in the theater back when if you looked like you could be 18, they figured you were old enough. You know, when a five second breast shot only got you a pg rating. Do not, not, watch Porky's II. Do something more productive with the 90 minutes. Like clean a public toilet with your tongue or or eat a whole, raw chicken with a side of rancid pork. Your life will be better off for it.
The Shape of Water (2017) Sally Hawkins, Michael Shannon, Richard Jenkins, Doug Jones, Michael Stuhlbarg, and Octavia Spencer

Disney should take note: That's how you start a romance movie, with full frontal nudity and female masturbation.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk.
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) Brad Pitt, Casey Affleck, Sam Rockwell

The movie director Terrence Malick called "too slow." (To get the joke you'd have to be familiar with Malick's ouvre.)
Duck, You Sucker (1971) James Coburn, Rod Steiger

Released in the US as A Fistful of Dynamite because Sergio Leone. Rod Steiger chews the scenery and Coburn plays it spot on. The plot is a little heavy-handed, but it's still Sergio.
Reign of Assassins (2010) Michelle Yeoh, Jung Woo-sung, Wang Xueqi

I do love me some wire-fu and with John Woo as co-director how can it go wrong?. Answer: it doesn't.
God Bless America (2011) Joel Murray, Tara Lynn Barr Written and Directed by Bobcat Goldthwait

Greatest May-December murder spree movie ever. Seriously. This is one amazing movie.
Iron Sky (2012) Julia Dietze, Christopher Kirby, Götz Otto

Moon Nazis! A surprisingly good movie. I expected it to be good in a campy way, and it is, but it's also a really good movie.