Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First!
Signatures are too short. I need at least 500 characters.

Forum will not allow me to attach an odt file. I'll go ahead and assume that the proscription extends to odb, odp, ods, and odt as well.

I like how successive posts from the same poster are joined as a single post.

Avatars are too small. How are you supposed to appreciate the full glory of my majesty at only, what is that? 80x80?

I WILL NOT BE DIMINISHED!

I like pancakes:
dry:
1 c flour
2 t baking powder (at least. If too flat, next time add another 1/8 t)
1 t salt
wet:
1 c milk
2 T sugar
1 egg, beaten
2 T melted butter
1 T vanilla extract (I find it best to mix the butter with the egg before adding to the rest)

In separate bowls, combine the dry and wet ingredients. When thoroughly mixed, add the wet to the dry and mix until the dry ingredients just become wet.

Lightly oil a pan or griddle over medium high heat. I like to use the grease left over from frying bacon. Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup of batter per pancake. When the bubbles pop and the side of the pancake starts to look dry, flip. Continue cooking until the bottom is a golden brown.

You should get a mottled effect on the pancake. If you end up with an even coloring like you see on IHoP commercials, you're doing it wrong. Throw it out and start over again. No, you can't just feed it to the pigs.

Also, Bisquik makes the worst pancakes.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
Cool! I can view, monitor, and delete my attachments from the user-cp.

Huh. Apparently the appending to posts is only in effect for a limited amount of time. Afterward the forum makes a new post.

Wow. If it takes that long to display the "View Today's Posts" when there are only three posts total on the forum, I'd hate to think how long it takes when we get to 25.

Also, Lesley-Ann Brandt is gorgeous.
Hopefully it will speed up once I kill the old forum that's maxing out CPU loads. The data centres for this server are in one location - Montreal and are supposed to be on SSDs.

I have to add each filetype beyond the initial set manually. Try odt now.

Fags, er, Sigs... Is 700 characters enough?

Avatars.... It was 100x100 and 10kbs. Is 200x200 and 20kb enough?

I've actually had luck with Bisquick, but I use buttermilk and add generous amounts of vanilla, a squeeze of a lemon, and more chocolate chunks than there is of the very lumpy batter I require (added a pinch of golden sugar last time as well). I also sit it in the fridge and freezer for a bit. When I fry them, I have almost a quarter inch of butter in the pan and make then very thick and fluffy. That said, from my own master mix is better than Bisquick.
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
Well I like the place
ken
Gygax is to Gaming what Kirby was to comics
Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you

Slice N Dice: Game and Pizza Parlour

WWBYD What would Brigham Young do ?
Answers From the Wizard
Arioch's Lair
Make yourself at home! I'm still trying to find ways to snag the old posts to place as archives, but perhaps weère better from scratch - although I need ORès convention post from the last place. It makes me smile. Smile

Woo! Been attaching odts! Now to finish the re-edits of the rules and getting those upped. Lord knows Onanistic Hoodoo needed it. The night before the con I spent four and a half hours going through that steaming pile of excrement before exhaustion drove me to bed. I had to finish the next morning before the con started. What got edited? Pick a sentence.
Now, to wrangle everyone else and get them over here.

Consider me wrangled and fully in!
--Ron--
(04-06-2014, 09:09 AM)rredmond Wrote: Consider me wrangled and fully in!
--Ron--

He says while linking to a different site in his sig.
Smile
Not another forum though. Wink
You no like & Mag? Sad