Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status
Going to have to change the url in the pdfs again.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
Hmmmm... maybe I can keep them static through it. I won't do it right away anyhow. I'm messing with the drupal forum on scorpionbow.net to make sure I can get a die roller working and such.

I guess I'm just figuring since this is mostly deceased, perhaps it needs a proper reboot, but I am having trouble finding ways to keep the posts. I need to start testing the move. It would seem seamless to outsiders once done except that there will be one login for the site and forum. The problem is I can't test the drupal forum here right now because I can't figure out how to make it work on another url other than /forum. I had both at one time and one day Mybb just covered up the drupal forum.

I have to move Vanilla 2 to SMB, and then may be able to bring them all over. Then there's the trouble with MyBB to Drupal. We'll see. If I get it all sorted by the end of the year and we reboot in January, that would be good timing. I haven't had much luck gathering collaborative bloggers yet but I have been trying to blog more regularly.
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
Whoa.... Well I successfully updated it..... A very different look. we were a few versions behind the latest. Let me know what needs to be tweaked.

Looks great. Already easier than the last iteration I believe.
Am I the only one seeing no separation between posts on a thread? Ahhhhhh.... It doesn't like Opera.... Looks fine in IE. Hmmmm...

It looks the same to me in Opera and Firefox. It looks awful on my phone in Chrome.
Hmmmm... Which Opera are you using. I'm using Opera Next which is Chromium, not the actually good Opera. It looks amazing on my BlackBerry. I'll try my Android but it uses Opera Mini I think. I just fixed my Mac (there's a horror story) and can try Safari.

Whup..... I did something and now it's fixed in opera..... May have been a temp file I removed. I tried bringing our logo back but no success yet. The MyBB logo probably looks nicer anyway.

Opera version 12.16, build 1860. It also looking better in on th phone.
Yeah, I miss Opera 12. They abandoned it but it's really still the best browser I've used. I'm using Opera 28.0.1750.31 but I don't recommend you switch. Opera 28 is essentially a slightly improved Chrome.