Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ACT] What shows have you been watching?
It is. Maybe I'm just desperate for something to watch and can empathize with the "not belonging" thing although without any of the intelligence, ability, attractiveness, motivation, etc....

The Sony app for Netflix sucks and I can't seem to run Netflix on Snow Leopard anymore as Silverlight no longer works on any of the browsers I have with that machine. Completely obsolete but I will not upgrade from a reasonably secure OS to the crap that is Lion through El Capitan+. In fact, Leopard is probably a mite better. In fact, I have far less issues with my Tiger machine that sits in the basement for guests and music. Apple pretty much sucked from Lion forward IMO. Now, their bluetooth devices are the biggest crap in the bluetooth market. Smart mouse my ass. Hulu went pay only so I'm probably done with that. So my media machine can play...... Youtube.

[written from a Lenovo S415 Touch that doesn't have enough memory for Windows, KDE or Gnome 3 - and a crappy bus speed that certainly doesn't help, nor is it the nice thinkpad keyboard, but the touchscreen works]
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--

Messages In This Thread
RE: What shows have you been watching? - by trp - 04-15-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: What shows have you been watching? - by trp - 04-16-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: What shows have you been watching? - by trp - 06-09-2014, 02:43 AM
RE: What shows have you been watching? - by trp - 07-11-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: What shows have you been watching? - by trp - 11-17-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: What shows have you been watching? - by trp - 03-01-2015, 09:49 AM
RE: [ACT] What shows have you been watching? - by Kersus - 08-31-2016, 03:34 AM