Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ACT] What shows have you been watching?
Video 
I recently tried the TV Show SCANDAL via Netflix. The main actress was pretty good on Boston Legal and the gist of the show seemed pretty standard.

It actually surprised me a bit being fairly solid and although the support cast hasn't really filled me with confidence they also haven't fallen flat.  It does seem to be a show with a very thick political lean that tries to push it's ethics as obviously true. This is a bit irksome but it may pass (although left wing tv seems fairly standard these days). I've only seen three so far.

[Image: photo.jpg]
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
Wow, Scandal does show how romantic relationships can destroy people.... As if we didn't already know that. The flipside is that they have the potential to make people greater..... Might be nice to see more examples of that though.

Canada's own Seed. Great stuff.
Currently working my way through Pertwee's Doctor Who: Man of Action
Need to finish The Musketeers starring the Doctor as Cardinal Richelieu.
Continuum started back up a few weeks ago.
Bob's Burgers is always good.
Let's see, Wednesday is Arrow
Thursday gives us The Lucy Liu with Some Schmuck Show
Friday... can't think of anything Friday off the top of my head, or Saturday either.
And as stated elsewhere, the Super Rugby league.

Ooh, just remembered. The six-episode, final season of Warehouse 13 starts tonight and season two of Orphan Black starts Saturday.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
Yes, I restarted Bob's Burgers recently.
I need to get back into Continuum and Arrow.

Lately I've been watching the Clone Wars cartoon. The animated movie was okay and the show is quick mindless action. I could go on about how it disappoints me but I'm sure that's been overdone elsewhere. Overall, it's light bubblegum tv when I want a distraction. I also tried out Young Justice and occasionally watch an episode of Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23.

The Following
Revolution
Once Upon a Time
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead (just ended for the season. Drats!)
Just started on Turn: America's first spy ring.
I just started Season 2 of Game of Thrones last night. I also follow both Once Upon a Time Shows as episodes come to Hulu. I haven't tried season 2 of The Following yet. How is it?

While still gripping, I don't find The Following's season 2 quite as tight as the first. It's still plenty entertaining. It's entertaining, that is, if you find a series about psycho serial killers entertaining. James Purefoy is one of my favorite underutilized actors. Well, he's underutilized on this side of the pond, he may have lots going on in England as far as I know.

(04-16-2014, 08:57 AM)Kersus Wrote: I just started Season 2 of Game of Thrones last night. I also follow both Once Upon a Time Shows as episodes come to Hulu. I haven't tried season 2 of The Following yet. How is it?
My list of shows...

Bob's Burgers
Family Guy
Bates Motel
Law & Order: SVU (mostly so I can yell at my screen)
New Girl
Vikings
Suits
Grim
(04-16-2014, 03:05 PM)Lunamancer Wrote: Suits

Oh my god. Can you believe Mike's actually leaving? And wow, Zeljko Ivanek got Litt Up™.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
(04-16-2014, 10:00 AM)trp Wrote: James Purefoy is one of my favorite underutilized actors. Well, he's underutilized on this side of the pond, he may have lots going on in England as far as I know.
I agree. He was my favourite part of Rome as well I thought he was fantastic in Solomon Kane.