Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G+ Come on over!
G+ seems to be the social media most used by gamers, so I've made us a place there. I don't plan on moving the forums or anything however maybe G+ is a middle ground for forum users and Facebook users to get us all back together again.

https://plus.google.com/communities/1147...5669779786
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
Right. Google +. Because it would be G++ if it were object-oriented. Misread that one.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
Would you consider using it? I just don't know how to make the next step and rebuild a community. G+ seems to have the better gaming communities. I don't have it in me to properly rebuild a forum. I hate CMS so the multi-user blog, while something I aim to continue, is probably a lost cause..... Mostly because I can't make Drupal look professional and moving to another CMS is cumbersome. I mean, Wordpress should have been a no-brainer but I thought I could handle Drupal. Sigh. The facebook group is active but it's a very different group than the original forum and facebook is becoming just old people (well from a millennial perspective). G+ only lacks the ability to run a play-by-post RPG which I'd like to do again.

And G+ is closing it's doors. Nevermind.