Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracy's HackMoor Campaign 2015/08/04
This time we had a medium Philly Cheese Steak Pizza with extra cheddar on top.

Games are on Tuesdays sometime around 5:30PM at World's Best Comics, 9714 Warwick Blvd Newport News, Virginia 23601.

PART 1.

++++ START OF SESSION ++++

I cut the game short this time. Mainly due to a lack of players. (It must be the Summertime heat and humidity.) In any case the party travailed along their descent into Hell along the path guided by one of Dave's minions with only one major encounter. (Dave was an Ice Devil who sold them the guide for some gems.)

There were two minor encounters. The first was with a pack of Kobolds but the Party let them go. One of the Players said "If so-and-so were here he would have recruited them." 

The second minor encounter was with a small herd of least-fiends to which the party drove back two a pair of fiend-herders. They learned that least-fiends are so stupid they don't know any better to NOT attack anyone on the path. They haven't been party-trained, so to speak. The fiend herders were summarily grateful and said they would put in a word on their behalf to the King of the Market of Dis. Not Dispater, but rather the ruler of the city's main market and shopping mall. (This is Hell not the Abyss, the place is rather well organized. Notice I didn't say they'd put in a "good" word, this is again Hell and "good" is somewhat frowned upon.)

The major encounter was with one invisible fellow who made himself known when they came across some dead Dwarf corpses that appeared to have materialized halfway between between boulders and (relatively) fresh air. As they were about to attempt pulling a corpse from the stones (which would mean getting off the Path) they were greeted by a disembodied voice.

"Pssst! Hey guys and gals! You do me a favor I can do you a favor."

There was a bit of discussion about the corpses but it was eventually learned the "Voice" didn't really know what happened to them. It was simply assumed it was an error in their landing of a Teleport.

After more tete-a-tete they find out the Voice wants them to steal the "Holy Avenger" sword from the treasure trove of Dispater, ruler of the City of Dis. In return the Voice will offer help along the way. 

"Help what kind of help?" the Party asked.

"Once you're in the City, the protection of the Path is null and void, you'll need papers to get past the guards." said the Voice. "I can get you papers."

As a group, the Party voted for it. Elefus abstained but was out-voted. (It worked out, because Elefus, Lawful-Good Cleric that he is, could eventually say he didn't agree to it.)

Then poof! A flurry of green-cards descended on the path one for each Party member including the guide, admitting the bearer to walk the streets of Dis unhindered, subject to local laws and ordinances.

++++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR ++++

BT

BBBB

PART 2.

++++ CHARACTER ROSTER ++++

CHARACTERS
Count Elefus, Human Male Abbot
Sir Huang - Superior Master Monk of the Stone Tiger Order
Dame Honda - Human Datai Samurai
Numrendir - Human Ensorceler 
Slade Wilson - Dwarven Professional
Twitch - Human Treasure Hunter
Gargoyle - Elefus's sidekick.

MISSING or CAPTURED CHARACTERS (PCs or NPCs)
Junkbot Jackson - Tracker/Adept
Gerry Castagere, Human Fingersmith, and ever loving devotee of Elefus
Fundisha - Half-Elf Swordsperson
Sir Weasel, Human Guild Soldier, Enchanter, & Champion (Stayed behind in Blackmoor).
Nine Pilgrim Henchmen of various levels. (Left back in Blackmoor with Weasel.)

BT

BBBB

PART 3.

++++ RECORD KEEPING ++++

This missive is also posted on two forums and one blog:
http://blackmoor.mystara.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=76
http://www.furiouslyeclectic.com/forum/f...php?fid=13
http://furiouslyeclectic.com/hackmoor

Tracy Johnson
BT

NNNN
Tracy Johnson