Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ACT] What shows have you been watching?
I've been watching Stalker, too. I like Maggie Q. It's unfortunate that with the casting of Dylan McDermott it won't get renewed for a second season.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
I started watching the Anime Wolf's Rain again. It's my first Anime in awhile. I watch it while I'm on the elliptical. Two episodes gives me a reasonable workout. It's not that it's a great show, but it has some appeal.
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
Tried EYE CANDY and found it boring. I really can't tell when they're in real life or over a computer.

(02-25-2015, 06:27 AM)Kersus Wrote: Tried EYE CANDY and found it boring. I really can't tell when they're in real life or over a computer.

My 10yo just found Sailor Moon! It's weird, but she's been binge watching old episodes. 
I think she's been through the "first 42" or something and is starting on a second season/series/whatever of Sailor Moon?
Sailor Moon rocks! Your girl clearly has exceptional taste.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
The are doing a whole set of remakes for Sailor Moon currently. When it was initially aired I thought the background had some potential for a bigger story but looking at it now I can't see what I once did. I read the original Sailor V manga and it was pretty good but I couldn't get into the actual SM manga. My g/f and niece love SM.

I played the RPG at ORIGINS and sat at a table with a bunch of stereotypical overweight gamers. It was a little weird. Fun, but weird. Oh yeah, all guys. It actual has potential for a little kids RPG.

Anyhow, the remakes are supposed to be closer to the original source.

(02-26-2015, 04:04 AM)Oedipussy Rex Wrote: Sailor Moon rocks! Your girl clearly has exceptional taste.

Yep. She's on a dragon kick lately too. Drawing them and collecting pictures of them.
Does a daddy proud!
--Ron--
European or Asian?

Both actually. She's just digging on dragons. She prefers them with wings, but likes them without as well.
Just finished watching seasons 1 & 2 of Orphan Black.  It's pretty good, not great, but good enough that I'm looking forward to season 3.  Then there's the usual shows, Walking Dead and Downton Abbey.   Also been watching Better Call Saul.

Other shows I watch regularly are the Daily Show, Amazing Race and Stalker.

I'm looking forward to BBC America's The Last Kingdom (I've all the books), but there's no announced air date yet.