Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracy's HackMoor(v4) 2017/05/25 "Civilization"
Games are (usually) on Thursday nights sometime after 5:30PM at World's Best Comics, 9714 Warwick Blvd Newport News, Virginia 23601.

++++ START OF SESSION ++++

This session we had a former Player visit and he brought his entourage, including five large pizzas for everyone.  That would be 5 honor points for his former character that is now an NPC.

This left me with the dilemma of continuing HackMaster this night or playing something else.

It was an odd coincidence that morning.  Before I leave for work I usually grab the few extra things I need to run the game and take it to my vehicle.  But that morning while looking at my "game stuff" on the shelf, I had an odd feeling.  Instead of ignoring the usual voices in my head, I paid attention to them as I heard them saying:  "Take a multi-player boardgame, ... take a multi-player boardgame, ... take a multi-pl ..."

So I told the voices to "shut up" and I grabbed Avalon Hill's original "Civilization" copyright 1981, knowing it was my only board game that could handle up to seven players.

I had expected we would not even have a quorum as we were down two Players due to schedule conflicts.   So when the former Player appeared with his entourage, there was room for everyone.   Dilemma solved.

++++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR ++++
Tracy Johnson

BT

NNNN