Games are on Thursday night sometime after 5:30PM at World's Best Comics, 9714 Warwick Blvd Newport News, Virginia 23601.
This time we had a sausage and spinach pizza for a change. Upon discovery that one who doesn't like vegetables will amazingly accept spinach.
++++ START OF SESSION ++++
We relatively little action as players took the opportunity to level up. Jacko went up first since he earned twice as many points required to do so, therefore he needed no training.
Since he was a higher level Thief than his Aerys at that point, we used Jacko as Aery's trainer. Since the training was one on one, there was a benefit to the Basic Block of Instruction (BBI) die roll. Aerys leveled up to be the same as Jacko. Presume Aery's will return the favor some day.
Blake also doubled up to 3rd level. (Player has not been present lately so all rolls were made by me.)
Vixine Numar also leveled up, as a Chosen One, no schooling required. Die rolls also by me.
The three remaining Monks leveled up to level 3, with Huang as the trainer. (Separately, so they could get the one-on-one BBI die roll benefit.)
Since leveling up takes several weeks there may have been events that overtook the town but have yet to be checked.
Some town business was conducted out of hand since it is assumed everyone is not all-training, all-the-time:
Since the party rescued the real town mayor, his wife and deputy. Additionally several murders of missing townsfolk were solved or presumed solved. The benefits were incurred by taking a few political favors in the form of officially transferring select property titles to the party (in the name of Aerys as signator).
1) The Feed Store, a.k.a. the Theives Guild.
2) The building formerly known as "Jaded Delights", since the town jeweler was murdered.
3) The empty lot that used to be known as "House Number Four", since the creature that looked like the house was killed.
4) The Library.
5) The Brothel known as "The Devils Playground", (under new management). Since there were regular employees that had no idea of the Demonic nature of the former managment, three regular prostitutes and two bouncers. (Two town guards who have taken a 2nd job in their off hours.) One of the three prostitutes was made "Manager" and the Party gets a five percent cut every month.
6) An account was opened up at the town bank for monetary transactions.
7) Two other abandoned houses, formerly owned by murdered townsfolk.
++++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR ++++
++++ CHARACTER ROSTER ++++
CHARACTERS (New players on top.)
Jacko, an Albino Dork Elf, a Probe (an Infiltrator, Thief subclass).
Blake, a human Creep (an Infiltrator, Thief subclass).
Vixine Numar, a human Sigil (a Chosen One, Cleric subclass).
Aerys, an Elvariel, a Larcenist (Thief class).
Count Elefus, a human Abbot of Heimdall (Cleric class).
Baronet Huang - a Master of the North Wind of the Stone Tiger Order, (Monk class).
Baronetess Honda - a Human Datai Samurai, Steward of Catan (formerly Temple of the Frog)
Gnomex, a Gnome Acolyte of Geardal Ironhand (Cleric class.)
Sum Dum Gai - Brother of the Winds (Monk, Fighter subclass).
Bang Mi - Sister of the Winds (Monk, Fighter subclass).
Sum Ting Wong - SheMale Brother/Sister of the Winds (Monk, fighter subclass).
MISSING or CAPTURED CHARACTERS (PCs or NPCs)
Gargoyle (Elefus henchperson, demoted from Sidekick, out of town on business, acting as courier to BlackMoor).
Numrendir - a human Conjurist (a Conjuror, Magic User subclass) - Gone off to BlackMoor to check his Investment Account.
Junkbot Jackson - a human Tracker/Adept (a Ranger, Fighter subclass and Cleric).
Gerry Castagere, human Fingersmith, (Thief class) and ever loving devotee of Elefus.
Fundisha - a half-Elf Swordsperson/Tout (Fighter and Infiltrator, a Thief subclass).
Sir Weasel, human Guild Soldier, Warlock, & Champion (Thief, Magic User, & Fighter classes) he stayed back in BlackMoor.
- and nine Pilgrim henchmen of various levels. (They wear hoodies.)
Slade Wilson - Dwarven Professional (a Bounty Hunter, Fighter subclass) Left behind at Catan.
++++ RECORD KEEPING ++++
This is also posted on two forums, and a blog:
Old fashioned text games hosted below: